Herbs play a big part in my cooking, having herb garden is a must, they are doing well at present.
Gathering and collecting fresh edible flowers, herbs for cooking or baking.
Soon after you cut them, wash and dry immediately, keep in the fridge until they are ready to use.
Baking With Herbs
Savoury Scones is my favourite, I bake them with fresh herbs.
This is the recipe for you.
Recipe by Susi
Heat the oven to 200 degrees C
- Place the flour and salt in a bowl, also the butter, and the mix flowers, toss and mix together
- Make a well in the centre add in the milk mixture all at once. Mix well. to make a soft dough.
- Put some flour on a flat surface, rub your hands with some flour, then knead the dough lightly.
- Cut with sharp knife or a scone cutter, it makes 8-10
- Bake in preheated hot oven 200 degrees C for 11-13 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold, buttered.
Happy Baking and Enjoy.